TUST AGM 2021
Thursday 25th November 2021 at 6.30pm. Venue: Torquay Athletic Rugby Football Club or via Zoom (details to follow nearer the date) We need you at the AGM to show your support for TUST and have your say on our direction. If you are unable to attend you may appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf using the attached form which is also available to downlaod on the TUST website at www.tust.co.uk .
1. Chairman’s welcome and apologies for absence
2. Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 25th November 2020
3. Receipt of the accounts and balance sheet for the year ending 30th June 2021 including report of the Independent Examiner.
4. Proposal to disapply the requirement for a full audit for 2021/22 accounts and the appointment of Independent Examiner for 2021/22. 5. Election of Board members
6. Report of the Board 7. Q&A session 8. Chairman’s closing remarks.
All papers including 2020 minutes, 2020/21 accounts and proxy form available to download at: